KGDA was founded in March 2005 to protect and promote the interests of Garment Distributors and C&F Agents. The association gives you unlimited access to a support network of like minded Distributors and C&F Agents. Interacting sessions are arranged regularly by KGDA between members for sharing views and knowledge base and to update them on the industry dynamics.
KGDA provides a neutral forum where members can meet and collectively discuss the common issues and challenges they face. Useful contacts are also established through participation in various events conducted by KGDA.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION
- Promote and safeguard the interests of the business of distributors and C&F agents of Garments Industry in general and the members of KGDA in particular.
- Represent matters relating to the trade with various bodies, State and Central Government, Statutory and Legal bodies for the overall benefit of the members.
- Conduct exhibitions and fairs for the benefit of the trade.
- Represent on behalf of the members, if-called upon by any authority, on matters relating to the interests of the members or the association.
- Safeguard the interests of business
- Represent matters relating to the trade with various bodies, State and Central Government, Industry in-sights
- Beneficial trade and trade fair participations
- Relationship Building
- Cost Savings - Take advantage of exclusive discounts for members
- Market Exposure and Networks
- Fashion Trends and knows
- To gain access to business experts from across the garment supply chain